The Crags and Blaze will be continuing their Basketball Holiday Camps this February break from the 12th – 16th of February.
The camps are a great place to come and meet new friends and develop confidence, camps are led by qualified, experienced coaches who create a fun environment for learning new skills.
There will be lots of games and competitions as well as the chance to develop new skills. Our camps which are suitable to everyone, whether you are new to basketball or are looking to improve your skills.
The perfect camp for players of any experience level who want to develop their skills this holiday.
- Aged Primary 1 – 7
- Boys and Girls
- 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday (or choose individual days)
A Typical Day
9am Supervised free time/arrival
9.30 Skills development warm up
10.00 1 v 1 games
10.40 Skills challenge
11.00 Break for food and drink
11.20 Technique development
11.40 1 v 1 tournament
12.10 Shootout and dribbling competitions
£12 per day of camp or £48 for the week
£20 additional cost to purchase a reversible games top
12th – 16th February
Ways to book:
- Complete the online form below
Ways to pay:
- Post a cheque to us with your form (cheque payable to “Crags Community Sports Centre”)
- Hand-in cash or cheque at reception
- Pay online with internet banking – we’ll send you a confirmation email including our bank details after we receive your form
Please call us on 0131 667 3334 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us a question.