Do you have an idea that needs a place to grow?
During March we published 30 different ideas, one a day for 30 days. Along the way, we told the stories of inspirational people who have seen their idea take off already. People like:
- Sarah Murphy, who had an idea to start up girls basketball for Blaze
- Gillian Watt, who had an idea for Aerial Yoga to hang out at The Crags.
- Angus Calder, who had an idea for the Skelf Bike Skills Park.
- Cat Perry, who had an idea for a dance academy at The Crags.
- John Hall, who’s idea for a parkour park at The Crags will bring young people together..
Anyone with an idea that could grow at The Crags is encouraged to share their idea with us, even now that the campaign is finished.
Have an idea?
Got a question?
To find out more contact The Crags and ask for Simon or Cameron:
Phone: 0131 667 3334