The Crags is no ordinary sports centre.
And we’re looking for no ordinary administrator.
In 2011 a group of basketballers reopened The Crags after it had been closed down a year earlier. Now the Centre is a thriving social enterprise that delivers impact on and off the court.
The Sports Administrator will:
- Coordinate bookings, schedules and events
- Organise fees, payments, invoicing and finances
- Communicate with customers, players, volunteers, the public and stakeholders
We’re looking for someone with:
- Genuine care for people and a belief in the power of sport to improve lives, especially for young people
- Team-first mentality
- Growth mindset, including desire to learn and improve
- Get-things-done mentality
Effective delivery of administration systems and procedures for The Crags Centre and Blaze Basketball Club to enable sporting and social impact
2.5 – 3.0 days per week (to be agreed with successful candidate)
Monday – Friday mornings with some flexibility
£17,000 pro rata (£8,500 for 2.5 days, £10,200 for 3 days)
1 year contract with the possibility of renewal and increase in days
5.00pm Friday 4 August 2017
Held at The Crags Centre, 10 Bowmont Place, Edinburgh, EH8 9RY week beginning 14 August
Candidates are welcome to contact Simon Turner, CEO, on 0783 714 3304 before July 21